Wednesday, April 1, 2009

It's Like the Midnight Train to Georgia, but Different

So sometimes I get laid off and I try real hard to find a job in a horrible economy and then rent is due and I get bored, and well...I hit the road.

In honor of one of my favorite ideas other people have had: Choose Your Own Adventure, I invite you to follow mine. But it's not mine alone. I'll tell you where I am, and where I'm going. If you think I should DEFINITELY go somewhere or not miss out on some random activity, here's where you tell me. (Well, in the comments.)

So tune in often, you never know where I might turn up. And yes, I'll be job searching along the way. (Bozeman, Montana, I'm looking at you!)

Moral of the story? Stay tuned.

First stop: San Francisco.

2 comments:

  1. Must eat at Squat and Gobble... the eggs benedict got me through school. No mac and cheese here! If you have time while you are in the area maybe we could do the Japanese tea garden?? Good Luck Mary Anne and have fun! Looking forward to following you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i had fun with you and Gnomie last night over mugs of whatever.
    he sure has some stories.
    have fun making more.

    ReplyDelete