Monday, April 6, 2009

Some Photos to Whet Your Appetite

A random collection of the redwoods and Portland so far...

Gnomie and the Golden Gate Bridge at Sunrise. So happy!

Driving through the Redwoods on a sunny day.

A break in the trees, a view of the coast. I wasn't complaining.

Photos can't do justice to the amazing color of the water in this river.

This is what Oregon looks like.

Elvis has left the Saturday Market.

Elena, my host/friend/former KUSI colleague @ the Market.


Hugs...Portland style.

Multnomah Falls. Yes we walked up to the bridge. Yes there's a picture of us there.

Erin's nephew Harper demonstrates "downward facing dog."

Elena's husband Ryan outside Mother's exemplifying the "It's sunny! Get your shorts and sundresses out!" attitude of the locals.

I kept saying. "It's sunny, it's not 80." But it was 70, and that was enough.

Bikes!!!


My VooDoo Doughnut of choice? White icing, fruit loops. It's like breakfast squared.

NW23rd. aka Where I sit typing this right now. These trees are in bloom all over the city. I love them. Can anyone tell me what they are??

More to definitely come. Like in an album.

3 comments:

  1. spring blooms aka. cherry blossom trees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thems look like cherry trees. they are awesome and prepare to see more in Seattle.

    ReplyDelete